Friday, August 22, 2014

The Friday Five- It's Baaaaack!

Whoot, Whoot!!! I have been itching to do one of these for a while now but just couldn't find my initiative if you know what I'm sayin'. Here goes:

1. Having a "no curfew" night as an adult is entirely over-rated. Truth.

2. Words of Wisdom from my eldest child:
     Hutch: "Mama, do you know what you call baby trees?"
     Me: "No, what do you call baby trees?"
     Hutch: "Seeds"
     So.There.You.Go.

3. I had my first tall-boot sighting the other day. It was about 99 degrees outside. And it wasn't me.

4. We told Hazel she needed to quit playing and eat her dinner the other night. Her response? "Mama, I can't. It's totally freaking me out." Help me.

5. I've had this on repeat. Really, even Hazel was walking around singing it earlier.


Happy Friday, friends, have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I hope all is well! So glad you are back on the blog...well, back-ish! LOL! I tried sending you pics of the girls on the first day of school but it came back and then I remembered that you had switched jobs and your email that I have is no longer current. Then I texted you to get your new emaill addy and I didn't hear back so now I am wondering if you also got a new phone number! Will you send me an email at farrell05@hotmail.com so I can get your info updated in my contacts?!?! I hope all is well with those H's of yours. I miss you guys so very much! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete