1. Having a "no curfew" night as an adult is entirely over-rated. Truth.
2. Words of Wisdom from my eldest child:
Hutch: "Mama, do you know what you call baby trees?"
Me: "No, what do you call baby trees?"
3. I had my first tall-boot sighting the other day. It was about 99 degrees outside. And it wasn't me.
4. We told Hazel she needed to quit playing and eat her dinner the other night. Her response? "Mama, I can't. It's totally freaking me out." Help me.
5. I've had this on repeat. Really, even Hazel was walking around singing it earlier.
Happy Friday, friends, have a lovely weekend!